These days businesses can use so many online media to promote their brand and products and services, such as social sites, blogs, emails and more. This is what Digital PR in Sri Lanka essentially is!
PR Agencies in Sri Lanka use digital PR techniques to effectively and efficiently create links for brands and businesses from high authority websites and publications, with strong, creative storytelling, and so much more. It is an online marketing strategy that uses bloggers, influencers and journalists to improve a business’ online rankings through improved SEO.
The main aim of a digital PR campaign is to improve the brand or business’ reputation, as well as increasing their brand awareness and visibility. They try to build brand value, and do this using digital tools, new technologies, methods and best practices.
While the predominant technique used in digital PR activities is to publish high quality articles in authoritative websites and publications, it also involves fostering better relationships with the media, such as with editors and journalists, for media mentions. Activities that fall under digital PR techniques include:
- Publishing of articles on online platforms to gain high quality backlinks.
- Fostering relationships with the media in order to collect backlinks.
- Earning press features through newsworthy content.
- Reaching out to bloggers to gain mentions and backlinks.
- Influencer marketing to gain mentions on social media.
- Creating and running affiliate programmes.
- Running offline events that will get online coverage from the media.
An effective digital PR strategy can gain many benefits for a business or brand, if implemented correctly by a professional with experience. This is why you should partner with a reputed and well experienced PR Agency in Sri Lanka, if you are thinking of running digital PR strategies for your business. In order to fully monitor your progress and the benefits you gain from your campaigns, it is best to set goals early on in your strategy, so that there is a way of monitoring success. Some of the benefits of digital PR strategy includes:
- Improves SEO rankings – Publications in high authority websites will create high quality backlinks for the business, thereby bettering your rankings on search engines like Google. With this, the result is that you will get more traffic to your website, and more leads and conversions.
- Boosts traffic to your website – When more and more people read about you on social media and blogs etc the more content regarding you will be shared by them, thus creating greater visibility and increased traffic to your website.
- Builds trust – Engaging content, positive reviews and informative articles will help the business to be perceived as an authority in their industry, and this creates credibility and trust among its customers and target audience.
- Increased leads – A good strategy should be successful in placing your products before interested consumers who are somewhere in their buying decision, thereby creating more leads for you.
- Increased sales – A good campaign can not only generate more leads for you but give you greater conversion rates, with the result being increased sales and revenue for the business.
One of the most influential tools used for digital PR in Sri Lanka (and almost everywhere else) is social media. Social media offers a lot in terms of connecting with influencers and bloggers, engaging with your customers and your target audience, creating content that is creative and informative, as well as knowing what your competitors are up to. Through social media channels you can create stronger more intimate relationships with your audience, constantly engaging with them on a personal level, creating that trust and loyalty which is so valuable when it comes to the success of a business. Of course, there is no doubt whatsoever that you can reach far more people through social media than any other online channel, considering the millions of active users on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube at any given moment. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways in which you can reach a huge audience in just an instant.
As you can see, digital PR campaigns can offer a huge range of benefits for a business, and hence it is important to get started on your campaigns right away. Getting the help of an experienced PR Agency in Sri Lanka is vital for such a campaign’s success, since these agencies know how to create your strategy in line with your marketing goals. Each individual goal will be assessed and a strategy formulated to achieve these, and of course such campaigns always allow for changes to be made as you go along if the current methods being used are not as successful as you hoped.
So don’t delay to get on board with the latest trends in digital marketing, to achieve your business goals and grow your company.